Parking at East Oxford Health Centre
From Tuesday the 1st May Community Health Partnerships and LIFT co are
implementing managed parking to address the parking issues faced at East Oxford Health Centre.
- The car park will be managed by Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANRP) 24
hours a day, 365 days a year
- 3 hours maximum stay patient Pay and Display parking (Ground Floor Parking)
- 30-minute patient parking at the front of the building
- An access ‘Red Route’ will be installed on the access roads around the centre to
ensure emergency vehicle access
- Monitoring of the residential bays on a permit allocated system
The pay and display tariffs are as follows:
• 1 hour £1.50
• 2hours £2.00
• 3hours £3.50
Parking Charge Notices (PCNs) will be issued to vehicles not following the terms and conditionsdisplayed on the signage displayed in the car park. The charge will be £80.00 which will be reduced to £40 for prompt payment within 14 days of issue.
Building users and patients that park in the pay and display car park will need to ensure that their ticket is clearly visible and covers the duration of their stay, otherwise when exiting the car park, a PCN will be issued. Those who stay longer than the duration displayed on their ticket will be able to pay for the additional time before exiting, providing that they are within the maximum 3-hour limit.
(All PCNs will be managed by the management company directly, including any appeals.)
The practice will not be held responsible for any patient that receive a parking ticket